A Retired Nudist story

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

          I really don’t know how to start this story, I guess ill just begin by saying, I am 64 Male and happily married,  I have been a home nudist for years. But now I have finally taken the first step to be naked in front of others. I finally went to my first Nudist Place in over 20 years; The first was a beach and I was to embarrass to get naked there but I did take off my shirt and pants but kept my swimming suit on.

        Now this place I went to is called Travelites Nudist Retreat in Hopkins SC. http://www.nudevacationinfo.com/travelites-nudist-retreat---arrive-as-a-visitor-leave-as   a-friend.html                                                        

    It wasn’t what I had expected but it was nice and quiet. The owners are Larry and Cheri A very friendly couple. They don’t greet you nude, but they do make you feel welcomed.

      The place is small but they are just getting this place going. They have 8 acres of land there and they are expecting to expand the nudist area the whole 8 acres. They have only been open there for a few years here so there still working on it.

   When I first arrived there I was A bit nerves at first, being naked in a strange place was a bit out of my comfort zone. Then I saw the sign on the gate where you go into the nudist area. It said no clothing beyond this point. So I looked around and realized that I couldn’t undress there outside the gate because the road was to close for comfort, and my lift driver was still watching me. What would she of said if I got naked right there in front of her.

    So I stepped just inside the gate. I looked to see if anyone was watching me but there was nobody around. So I disrobed close to the inside of the gate. I felt kind of strange at first striping in back of  what seamed to be  someone’s home,  But the sign said no clothing beyond this point, So I put my clothing in my bag and walked Naked to the outdoor table in the yard. It was a bit damp from the morning dew so I put my towel on the chair and sat down.

      They said to arrive at 10am but I was there A bit early. I figured they would see me out there and come out. It went after 10am so I called them to let them know I was there. They seamed to be surprised to hear that I was in the back yard naked. I soon found out why. I didn’t know that I had to check in first before going out back. Ill knows next time, and there will be a next time. It may be a small place but it is peaceful and quiet. And the owners are friendly. And it’s a family friendly place. Adults and children are welcomed.

      Children I have heard are less intimidated and more open when growing up nudist. They learn to respect other for who they are and not who they appear to be. So a Family friendly Nudist retreat like Travelties is a great place to take your kids. Larry and Cheri will treat the kids like best friends. I just can’t wait until the next time I go there. I know I will enjoy it.

Why aren’t there a lot more friendly places like this around the country? Ill probably never know why.

       Groups like AANR (the American Association of Nudist Recreation) and TNS (The Nudist Society) have many nudist resorts and beaches all around the US and other parts of the world, Im hoping to visit some of them when ever I can, but for now Travelties will be a good place to start. It has less people so I will feel more comfortable there. And I can get use to public Nudity.

          Since my visit to Travelties I have found out there is another nudist resort near me called Cedar Creek Resort. It is larger with more people, and has more open space and more to do but a bit crowded for me right now but maybe in the future I might try it.

http://www.cedarcreekresort.net

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           * A Nudist is not someone that just takes there clothes off. *

     * Nudist is people that put clothing on when it’s to cold to be naked. *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

     I have been considering going to the Cedar Creek Resort for the experience of being around other nudist. And to find out if I can actually be naked around a group of people that are dressed and all stages of undress for this place is a clothing optional resort. Or will I chicken out and stay dressed, that’s the question I need to answer. This one resort might change my life forever. Question am I a nudist or not? , only time will tell.

         One thing I have been noticing is that the more I stay naked at the house, the more uncomfortable I get wearing clothing. I am wondering if this reaction towards clothing happens to other nudist. That is a question ill have to ask the other nudist. Just one of the few questions, I would like to ask a true nudist. And maybe ill get the chance at Cedar Creek.

         I long for my next visit to a nudist area. If there was a nudist place close enough for me to get to on my bicycle and if I had the funds, I would be there as many times as I could. If only to feel the gentle breeze against my bare skin, and the ground beneath my feet, and the sun’s warmth caressing my entire body. And the good feeling of being free of unwanted clothing. And the best part is being able to share this with others. I love seeing People enjoying the beauty of nature and the feel of the natural environment. At the beach I went to years ago I saw all kinds of people enjoying the freedom of being naked. I want to be able to feel that same feeling.

        When I was a small boy I use to go running in the woods naked just because it was fun. Id run threw the trees until I hit the field at the other side of the woods. If the farmer that owned that field didn’t have his bulls to out in the field, I could run to the creek and go skinny dipping. That was always fun. As I look back on those days I realize that It was the happiest time of my life. Maybe that’s why I am drawn to the nudist way of life.

       All my life I have always found a place to go and be naked, whether it was woods or a creek or river, there was always a place where I was alone and could walk around naked without being seen by anyone. It didn’t matter where I lived, I could always find some special place to go naked. I have been caught a few times skinny dipping. But that’s what made it fun knowing I could be caught at any time. I have had a few times where friends have joined me skinny dipping in the creek and that was fun. Having friend’s skinny dipping with me felt natural and didn’t bother me at all. I hope it’s the same at Cedar Creek. The only difference is at our little creek we were all in the water and you couldn’t see each other naked until we got out of the water to get dressed. Then we would hide and get dressed. And no one could see each other naked.

    But at Cedar Creek It won’t be the same as our little swimming hole. We all will be totally exposed to each other and they will see me totally in the buff, I hope I can get the courage to go completely naked. Shoot I might get so embarrassed that I won’t be able to get naked. Well soon ill find out cause ill be going to the Cedar Creek Resort. As soon as I can afford it, Hoping it wont be long. I think ill be ready for this first time with a lot of people. 


I hope they like me, fat stomach and all. Totally exposed. It dose feel good to be communing with nature down in the woods.                                                                                                                                                                

Comments